Thursday, August 10, 2006

August 10

You will say the wrong thing if you talk too much-- so be sensible and watch what you say. Proverbs 10:19 (cev)

I am reminded of a famous quote by a famous personality:
Let’s beat it kids, I went too far – Homer Simpson

I know people who flap at the mouth constantly and it seems they spend half of their time trying to get out of situations that were caused by saying the wrong thing. Don’t be one of those. Chapter 10 is phenomenal in wisdom. I had a hard time selecting one verse to spot light. I absolutely love verses 4, 14, 15, and 26.

Tomorrow I will not be posting as I will be teaching a seminar based on "Wanna Bite of Elephant?" which I am proud to say will soon be available as a hard copy (real book) and as an e-book on cd-rom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home