Thursday, August 31, 2006

A truly good wife is the most precious treasure a man can find! Proverbs 31:10(cev)
Any man who has found a "truly good wife" knows this to be true. Now, my wife doesn't make my clothes or sell clothes to shop owners, but she does take care of her family.
Well, that's it, the book of Proverbs. I truly hope that you've enjoyed it and that some of you non-Christians, who may have never read the Bible before, found the wisdom to be inspiring and true. Truth is truth.
I encourage you to keep reading Proverbs so that the wisdom will stay with you. They say (whoever "they" are) that it takes about 16 times reading or hearing something for it to truly stick. I also encourage you to read some of the books in my recommended reading list. Almost all of the ones on personal growth and business contain many of the same ideas that we've seen in Proverbs.
Thanks for your participation. Be wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home