Thursday, August 24, 2006

Don't give up and be helpless in times of trouble. Proverbs 24:10(cev)

I may have mentioned before that I struggle with keeping a positive attitude from time to time. This week it has been one of those times. It seems nothing I've laid my hands to lately has worked out right. I'm questioning myself, my abilities and my purpose. For me that usually starts a domino effect of negative thought until rock bottom is achieved, but just when I feel most helpless, I find this verse reminding me to keep going. (Rockin' timing or what?)

Perseverance is paramount to living an effective life. I guess we find the inspiration and motivation when we most need it. I’m feeling better now. Life is not easy--hang in there.
Do not be awe struck by other people and try to copy them. Nobody can be you as efficiently as you can. -Norman Vincent Peale

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home