Tuesday, October 31, 2006

I'm Excited! Whoo!

Wow! I am excited!

I just came back from Lifeway’s Ridgecrest Conference Center in North Carolina where I attended a Festival of Marriage with my lovely wife. I must say that in thirteen years of marriage, I don’t believe I have felt as close to my wife as I do now and I am excited to be able to grow with her as we work on making our marriage as God intended. The keynote speakers were Bill and Pam Farrel. (I will share more about them at a later date.) I would strongly recommend attending a Festival of Marriage given the opportunity.

I also finished the project I mentioned last week. Although I am still not at liberty to put forth information, I must say the process allowed me to try new things and I am a better builder today because of it. I hope to be able to share soon.

I am almost finished with A Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren. The first time I attempted to read it as part of a “40 Days of Purpose” promotion at my church, Satan slammed me pretty hard and I did not finish the book. Praise God I’ve had the opportunity to try again. In reading the book, I realized a few things about my ministry and about my previous posts on Christian puppetry. I hope to be sharing these insights in future blog posting.

I want to thank you all for your continued support and prayers. I pray that God will bless you greatly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home