Thursday, July 06, 2006

New Puppets

I have two new puppets for sale at puppetminister.com. I haven't had time to post them on the site yet, but if you are interested in either, e-mail me at ben@puppetminister.com , and I have more coming soon. Thanks.

Imagine using these hand made, original puppets in your next performance. They have poseable hands, removable arm rods and they are just absolutely adorable. Both are light weight and include one rod arm. Only $50 each.

Perhaps you are just getting started and are looking for a boy and a girl combo. I am offering special pricing when you buy two. Did I mention additional rod arms are available? Don't pass up the opportunity to own to great puppets. E-mail me at ben@puppetminister.com .

These guys are looking to join a special ministry. Will it be yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home