Friday, June 02, 2006

Positive Thought of the Day

I was listening to Hallerin Hilton Hill on WNOX on my way to work this morning. The topic of discussion was “job expectations and salaries, etc.” sparked by an e-mail from a listener complaining about how his engineering degree wasn’t paying off. Of course, with my review of QBQ (see index), my interest in positive thinking and my “day job” as an engineer, I was paying particular attention when a caller had this tid-bit of wisdom:

90% of your success is attitude.

I this really applies in life to everything and has been stated many times in many ways:

Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. -Lou Holtz

I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you ...we are in charge of our attitudes.
-Charles Swindoll

Positive thinking will not let you do anything, but it will let you do everything better than negative thinking will. -Zig Ziglar

Have a great weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home